Milan Fashion Week Roundup
This week's roundup is going to be a bit different from the last two. For Milan fashion week, we're going to share with you the notes we wrote down during the shows, for five of our favourite brands. Not that we were actually at the show but our heart was there!
1. Full of 80's shoulders, English tweeds, and glitter and glam.
2. It looked like 70s rock stage clothes were one of Alessandro Michele's (designer at Gucci) inspirations for this awesome show!
3. The theme of the pieces went really well with the music, lightening, and the show's atmosphere; a dark experience we could say!
1. Loved the colours and tones in this collection, especially the sand-toned and pink looks!
2. The gathering technique has been used a lot on dresses for Spring 2018 collection.
3. Full of feathers and sheer dresses with lingerie details that made this show more intimate.
1. Biker ballerinas were dancing all over the runway; leather jackets, fishnets, and satin bustiers!
2. Full of DIY kind of tees, I mean who can go wrong with that!
3. At the end of the show, models were treated not as models but as flowers which was just amazing!
1. It looks like this time over the knee socks is a thing for Prada!
2. Girly clothing has been put aside, and it's time for militant theme this season!
3. Great show of tailoring, unique and story teller prints, and statement coats!
1. Marni never disappoint us with it surprising and unique designs that cool girls adore. Embroidery, embroidery, embroidery!
2. Not only for Marni, but it looks like this season colours are green, blue, pink, and red!
3. Embroidery and sequins all over the place! Combines with details that are hard to be found at first sight! I mean this is what Marni's good at!