Our Favourite Moments from Paris Couture Week
Paris Couture Week - to all us fashion fanatics, it is one of the most anticipated prestigious events, showcasing some of the fashion world's most exquisite, one-of-a-kind pieces. The bigger the better in couture - go big or go home! Haute Couture is not for making understatements, and this Spring/Summer 2017 definitely did not underdeliver. Here are our favourite moments from Paris Haute Couture. Comment below and share with us yours!
- 85-Year Old Model Carmen Dell'Orefice Shines on the Runway
2. Elie Saab's stuns yet again with his glamorous bedazzlement
3. Iris van Herpen creates visually distorted masterpieces
4. Chanel's New Bride - Lily-Rose Depp
5. John Galliano fuses beautiful with bizarre with Maison Margiela