Mine & Yours is growing and looking for stellar new people to join our team!
ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY & E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR (PART TIME OR FULL TIME)
Mine & Yours is curated fashion resale company that buys, sells, and trades gently-used designer clothing and luxury accessories in our downtown Vancouver boutique and on-line. We are a young, small, fun company and every one here does a bit of everything!
We are looking for a stellar new team member with graphic design, photography, and e-commerce experience. The candidate must also be comfortable assisting customers on the sales floor from time to time. Fashion knowledge and the ability to lead & coordinate a small team with a positive attitude are a must!
Your job will primarily consist of leading, co-ordinating and executing photoshoots of product on and off a model, and providing content for our online store. You will lead and co-ordinate a small team of fashion interns in the effort to get as much of our luxury product online each week as possible.
Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering a position with Mine & Yours. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Sales Stylist / Buyer is the fashion-lifeblood of our operations. As a Buyer, you are responsible for setting the tone and style of our ever-changing inventory, and knowing which items will re-sell, and for what price. You are incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about fashion, brands, and trends, and it shows in your style and your infectious enthusiasm for what you do. You are a dynamic, engaging, highly likeable team-player, with a track-record of sales success. Experience as a Buyer is an asset.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of retail sales experience, ideally in a luxury environment
• Extensive brand knowledge of designer and luxury brands
• Excellent customer service skills
• A roster of existing clients or a solid personal network
• Experience in visual merchandising
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Incredible personal style and the ability to style others according to their tastes and lifestyle
• Be confident, motivated, and goal-oriented
• A can-do, positive attitude
Previous retail sales experience required. Chinese language ability an asset.
Are you looking for valuable work experience in the fashion industry? As an intern at Mine & Yours, you will have an opportunity to learn about – and gain experience in - branding, styling, online merchandising, photography, retail operations, fashion writing, luxury brands, marketing, and public relations.
We hire interns on 3 month rotations for 2 days per week, and offer general or tailored, project-based internships. And pay you in clothing bonuses!
Sample Intern Duties:
· Fashion blogging
· E-Commerce Operations Assistance
· Styling & merchandising luxury products for online presentation
· Photography and photography assistance
· Product Descriptions
· Retail Operations Support
· Event planning & support
· E-commerce marketing support
· Social Media Content Development & Marketing
Interested candidates please send an email introduction to email@example.com with your resume and the position you are applying for in the “subject” line.
Visit us online at www.mineandyours.com